132 Sibelius Road, Hull, HU4 7NS
- Three bedroom mid terrace off Anlaby Park Rd North.
- uPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating.
- Good sized fitted kitchen with free standing appliances.
- Fitted wardrobes in the main bedroom.
- First floor 'Wetroom' with electric shower.
- Block paved off street parking to the front.
- Enclosed rear garden with 2 brick shed.
- Sold with no chain and priced to allow for some cosmetic improvements.
Enter via a uPVC double glazed door into a hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and part glazed door leading into the lounge.
Lounge (14'9 x 11'5)
uPVC double glazed bow window to the front. Stone built fire surround with inset coal effect gas fire. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard, part glazed door leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen (14'9 x 8'1)
uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear. Radiator. Range of fitted base and base units. Stainless steel single bowl sink. Plumbing for a washing machine. Under counter space for a fridge and freezer. Vinyl flooring and space for a table.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading into three bedrooms and the wet room. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 (14'3 x 7'8 To the wardrobes.)
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes plus built-in cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 (8'9 x 8'7 reducing to 6'8)
uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom 3 (7'1 x 10'8 reducing to 9'8)
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Wet room (5'7 x 8')
Two uPVC double windows to the rear. Walk in shower area with electric shower. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Pedestal sink, WC plus extractor.
Block paved off street parking to the front for 2 cars. Shared side passage with gate leading to an enclosed rear garden with paved patio and two brick built sheds plus open rear aspect.